What drives us at Surge
- Work is faster, more complex and ambiguous, adding stress to people and teams.
- Solutions are no longer linear or in the hands of one person.
- More than ever, we need to overcome our sense of overwhelm and disconnect.
- The only way forward is together!
- We need to reconnect to tap into our collective intelligence and creativity.
- How can we practice more inclusion, in order to create innovative solutions to today’s problems?
Dr. Parveen Sandhu
Facilitator, Educator, Executive Coach
PH.D Applied Linguistics
Hi, I’m Parveen – workplace learning specialist, mindfulness practitioner, and facilitator of experiences that spark insight and emotional well-being at The Mind Collected.
I utilize human-centered learning informed by neuroscience, mindfulness and positive psychology to facilitate individual and group-based experiences for people to connect, collaborate, challenge and thrive.
I help professionals, teams and organizations navigate upheaval, and thrive in the face of adversity by drawing on my expertise and experience in adult education and coaching, through the use of online and face-to-face techniques and technology.
Over the last 14 years I have been lucky enough to work with individuals and teams from a wide range of industries, SMEs and MNCs, private and public. I see work getting faster, more complex and ambiguous, adding stress to individuals and teams. Solutions are no longer linear or in the hands of one person. More than ever, we need to find ways to overcome our overwhelm and sense of disconnect, and to tap into our collective intelligence and wisdom. The only way forward is together.
Ph.D in Applied Linguistics (University of Edinburgh, Scotland)
Diploma in Advanced and Continuing Education (Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore)
Certified Search Inside Yourself Mindfulness Based Leadership and Emotional Skills Teacher
Certified Brain Based Coach (NeuroLeadership Institute, New York)
Certified 4 Stages of Psychological Safety by Leaderfactor (Prof Tim Clark)